Cherries are one of the well-known and beloved fruits. It is popular among people, and this fruit is characterized by its attractive red color, beautiful shape, and delicious sour and sweet taste as well. It belongs to the family of roses, along with apricots and peaches. Cherries have various aesthetic and health benefits, in addition to being used in some dessert dishes and eaten after washing, and they come in green and red colors.
It is published in the spring, and the United States of America is the original home of cherry cultivation, from which it is exported to all countries in the world, and in this article we will talk about the benefits of cherries in detail for your benefit.
The nutritional value of Cherries.
Cherry fruit consists of many substances that are beneficial to the person who eats it, including:
- A large group of antioxidants such as flavonoids, melatonin, and others.
- A group of minerals such as potassium, magnesium, copper, phosphorous and others.
- A large number of vitamins, most notably (A, E, B, C).
benefits of Cherries.
Cherry fruit has many benefits such as
- Revitalizing and increasing the effectiveness of the kidneys due to its richness in potassium.
- activate memory, strengthen the brain, and enhance cognitive functions.
- It is rich in many vitamins and minerals important for the health of the body.
- An important source of energy.
- Resist the cold and cough.
- Cherries contain fiber, which gives a feeling of satiety, reduces food intake, which reduces weight and also burns fat and grease under the skin.
- It contains many antioxidants such as: (queritin, perillyl), which play a role in strengthening the body’s immunity and resisting the occurrence of various cancers in the human body.
- Rid the human body of toxins.
- Moisturizing the skin, nourishing the skin and renewing cells, which shows the skin healthy, shiny and radiant.
- maintaining normal blood pressure levels, as well as strengthening the heart muscle
- maintain the level of cholesterol in the blood.
- Treatment of chronic headaches, reduction of insomnia, and assistance in sleeping calmly and without interruptions or anxiety.
- Treating various infections
- Protection from various clots and atherosclerosis.
- Soften the intestines, prevent constipation, and improve the digestive system’s performance.
Read also : Rosemary : benefits & side effects