Health Benefits Of Soybean And Its Side Effects .Soybean is a type of legume, native to East Asia, and is characterized by its widespread use and low cost. It has been classified as one of the types of oil seeds; Because it is often used to prepare soybean oil, it can also be used in other forms, including fresh soybeans, tofu, soy milk, and soy powder, soy flour, soy sauce.
Health benefits of Soybeans
- Helps strengthen bones :Soy extract increases bone mineral density, and supplementing with soy protein helps reduce the risk of muscular atrophy caused by paralysis.
- Consuming soybeans and its products such as soybean and fermented soy fiber helps reduce blood sugar levels in people with diabetes and also reduces the risk of developing diabetes, and enhances the sensitivity of cells to the hormone insulin, which increases the response of those cells to the hormone and the absorption of more sugar.
- Delays the signs of aging: Soybeans contain isoflavones that can help reduce the appearance of skin wrinkles caused by sunlight, as this substance helps improve skin elasticity and delay the appearance of signs of aging.
- Soybeans help in losing weight thanks to the protein it contains, which helps to feel full, and the protein enhances the burning of fats and calories. Soybeans are also a good source of fiber, which helps with feelings of fullness for a long time and curbs appetite.
- One of the benefits of soy for women is that it helps reduce the chances of developing breast cancer or breast cancer recurrence in some women, as proven in one study.
Soybean Side effects
Consuming foods containing soy protein or eating soy protein products is often considered safe, and taking nutritional supplements containing soy extract is POSSIBLY SAFE when used in the short term for a period not exceeding 6 months, but it is possible to Long-term side effects of soybeans when used in high doses.
Forms and products of Soybeans
Soybeans can be used in many different ways. There are different soybean products available, including the following:
- Soybeans, ground or crushed, or in the form of a powder.
- Roasted soybeans.
- Soy protein.
- Soy capsules.
- Soy bread.
- Soybean oil has many benefits.
- soy milk