The Benefits of the Date Kernel for Your Beauty and Health .The date seed, which is located inside the fruit itself, is no less important than the fruit itself, as it contains many important nutrients that benefit humans.
It is rich in proteins and fats, and it also contains different amounts of carbohydrates, fiber, antioxidants, phenolic compounds, and many others, making the benefits of the date kernel numerous and varied.
The Benefits of the Date Kernel for Your Beauty
The date kernel contains many important nutrients, which may make it have many cosmetic benefits, and many Arab people have recently focused on the benefits of the date kernel for beauty, which can be used in many and varied ways. The benefits of the date kernel are summarized as follows:
- Smoothing and prolonging hair: Using date kernel powder after mixing it with olive oil really helps in softening and prolonging coarse hair, as it strengthens hair follicles.
- Strengthening the eyebrows: Adding castor oil to the date kernel powder and placing it on the eyebrows significantly strengthens the eyebrows.
- Resists wrinkles: It was found that the date kernel helps reduce wrinkles that appear on the skin in addition to reducing their depth, so it may be one way to resist wrinkles.
- Making eyeliner: Many women use it to make eyeliner after roasting and grinding the date kernel and then placing it as usual inside the eyelids.
The Health Advantages of Date Kernel
The benefits of the date kernel are not limited to beauty only, but its richness in various nutrients has given it many health benefits, which are represented in the following:
- The date kernel is characterized by its great effectiveness in relieving tooth and gum pain and the headache associated with them, because it contains some substances that resemble the effect of local anesthetics.
- It acts as a laxative for the intestines, and is also used in cases of asthma and blood renewal.
- The date kernel can also be used as a general tonic because it contains a lot of minerals, oils, and proteins.
- The date kernel contains high levels of iron, which contributes to the production of more red blood cells, reducing the risk of anemia.
- The date kernel has antiviral properties called antiviral agents, which makes it an effective treatment for viral diseases, such as colds and flu.
- In the past, the date kernel was used as an effective way to recover from kidney stones, because it contains an acid called oxalic, an amino acid that helps break it down and get rid of it through urine.
- The date kernel contains antioxidants that fight free radicals in the body and reduce the risk of cancer, such as phenols, polyphenols, and flavonoids.