Top 5 spices for healthy heart .Do you suffer from a heart disease? Or do you want to protect yourself from them? Then you need to know a list of spices for a healthy heart to include them in your diet.
Top 5 spices for healthy heart
Spices are a simple and natural tool for maintaining a healthy heart without overburdening the body with expensive chemicals. They may help prevent common heart diseases, such as ischemia, arrhythmia, and atherosclerosis.
Here is a list of spices for heart health:
Turmeric contains a compound called curcumin, which has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which promotes cardiovascular health and reduces the risk of many heart-related diseases.
Turmeric also inhibits fat oxidation and lowers cholesterol, so it may contribute to increasing blood circulation, preventing blood clotting, and reducing the risk of heart attacks and atherosclerosis.
Cinnamon provides protection against many heart diseases, for several reasons attributed to its ability to:
- Preventing the release of inflammatory fatty acids from platelet membranes in the blood, which maintains proper blood thickness.
- Reducing the chances of developing high blood pressure, which may damage the arteries.
- Contribute to the reduction of triglycerides and harmful cholesterol, which is important for the heart to function properly.
- Cayenne pepper
Cayenne pepper is on the heart-healthy spice list, because it has antioxidant properties that work on all of the following:
- Increased dilation of blood vessels.
- Infection resistance.
- Prevent blood clots.
- Reducing triglycerides, and bad cholesterol.
- Burn more calories.
- Weight Loss.
All these benefits contribute to the prevention of major risk factors for heart disease
- The Garlic
Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, garlic ranks among the heart-healthy spices. Garlic also helps to relax and dilate the blood vessels, which enhances the circulatory system.
It was found that there is a strong relationship between garlic consumption and the promotion of heart health because garlic is effective in all of the following:
- Treatment of high total cholesterol in the blood and bad cholesterol
- Treatment of increased platelet aggregation
- Treating high blood pressure
These benefits often contribute to a reduced risk of heart disease.
- The Garlic
has anti-inflammatory properties, which can lower bad cholesterol.
The active ingredient in ginger, called gingerol, helps with:
- Relaxation of blood vessels
- stimulating blood flow throughout the body.
All of these benefits make ginger a heart-healthy spice.