What are the benefits of evening primrose pills ? evening Primrose is a plant that grows in North America and Europe. It is a yellow flower that blooms in the evening, so it is also called evening primrose.
The oil of the flower contains the fatty acid gamma-linolenic, which was used by Americans to treat many health problems as it was consumed in the form of oral capsules.
Evening Primrose oil supplements can be used to treat eczema, rheumatoid arthritis, premenstrual syndrome, and other conditions.
What are the benefits of evening primrose pills?
Evening Primrose seeds have many health benefits for the body because they contain vitamins and minerals necessary for the body, including:
- Relieve nerve pain: Peripheral neuropathy is a common side effect of diabetes and other health conditions.
Primrose pills can help relieve pain and symptoms associated with this condition, such as sensitivity to heat and cold, numbness and weakness, and weakness.
- Strengthening the circulatory system: evening Primrose seeds help reduce cholesterol and harmful fats in the body, thus strengthening the heart, blood vessels, and arteries.
They also protect the heart from clots, heart attacks, atherosclerosis, and other diseases that can affect the circulatory system.
- Maintain your skin’s health :More research is needed. Primrose pills may help get rid of pimples and acne that may appear on the body and face by reducing skin inflammation and may also help it retain moisture, but more research is needed.
It also prevents skin diseases, such as eczema and psoriasis, and helps delay signs of aging, such as wrinkles.
- Osteoporosis treatment: Evening Primrose pills help treat osteoporosis problems associated with age, which may cause the bones to easily break.
Evening Primrose oil is made almost entirely of unsaturated fats, which contribute to a lower risk of osteoporosis by reducing bone mineral loss and increasing bone density, especially in postmenopausal women.
- Rheumatoid arthritis treatment :Rheumatoid arthritis is a type of autoimmune arthritis that primarily affects the joints.
Some studies have suggested that gamma-linolenic acid can help relieve pain and improve job performance in people with mild to moderate rheumatoid arthritis.
The side effects of evening primrose pills :
Evening Primrose pills are probably safe for most people to take for short periods of time, but there can be some mild side effects, such as stomach upset and headaches.
The safety of long-term use of primrose pills for pregnant women has not been proven, as it may increase the risk of some complications during pregnancy because it increases the possibility of bleeding.
It can also cause bleeding in people taking the anticoagulant drug warfarin. Therefore, medical advice is required when using evening primrose supplements or pills.
Also read : The top 7 foods that help you build muscle