Almonds are one of the best and most enjoyable natural foods that can be eaten, in addition to their great health benefits. Almonds contain large amounts of nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, and proteins, in addition to fiber, which protect the body from many diseases and help treat a large part of them as well. Here are some Benefits of Almonds everyone needs to know
Benefits of Almonds everyone needs to know
- It contains unsaturated fatty acids that help lower cholesterol.
- It is rich in magnesium, calcium, vitamin E, and potassium, so it helps lower blood pressure and strengthen bones.
- It helps balance sugar in the body.
- relieve heartburn.
- Improve skin elasticity.
- Mood improvement.
- It relieves nausea that accompanies pregnancy, so pregnant women can enjoy eating roasted almonds.
- Preventing the spread of cancer in the body requires the inclusion of almonds in the diet because they contain large amounts of vitamins, minerals, proteins, fatty acids, and phytochemicals.
- The various nutritional compounds present in almonds help maintain the health of the skin and skin cells, so that it can be used for dry skin after mashing, soaking and mixing it with an amount of cream, and placing the resulting mixture on the skin daily, so that it helps moisturize and soften it.
- Nuts in general, and almonds in particular, are considered one of the most important foods that help maintain the health of the body and obtain an ideal body through its ability to lose weight. Because it contains large amounts of fiber which help to feel full foe along time
- Almonds reduce the risk of various heart diseases and problems; Because the nutrients in it, most notably magnesium, support heart health and thus reduce the incidence of seizures, for example, or blood pressure imbalances.
Almond side effects
After you know the health benefits of Almond, there are a number of caveats to eating almonds, some of which are mentioned in the following:
- Allergic reactions
Some people may suffer from an allergic reaction to eating almonds, which results in swelling and difficulty breathing. This may develop into what is known as anaphylaxis, which requires medical assistance immediately.
Be careful not to eat almonds with young children or the elderly who have difficulty swallowing to avoid choking.
Ways to eat almonds
- Almonds are eaten like other nuts, but they are difficult to digest, so it is recommended to soak them in water for several hours before eating.
- It was recommended to remove the almond shell in the past, but recently it was found that the almond shell contains 10 times more antioxidants than the body of the almond, and these antioxidants fight free radicals that damage cells, so it is recommended to keep the shell.
- Almonds can be added to different dishes, from salty to sweet, whether as whole grains, crushed or ground, as their good flavor enhances the taste of each dish.
- Almond paste candy made from almonds is one of the healthiest and highly recommended desserts.
Also read: The powerful benefits of sidr leaves
Almond oil for skin
Almond oil is extracted from the almond seed and is considered one of the most popular and widespread oils for cosmetic uses in the body, such as hair and skin, because it contains important vitamins and minerals and is a high source of and rich in vitamin E, as well as an important source of magnesium, calcium, and fatty acids.
Benefits of Almond oil for skin
- Almond oil is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive ones, except for those who are allergic to almonds.
- It improves the appearance of the facial skin and unifies its color, removes dark spots, fights dark circles, brightens the skin tone, and gives it freshness and vitality.
- It is used to give deep hydration to the skin as it glides on the skin and does not absorb quickly.
- It is used to treat skin irritations and burns resulting from prolonged exposure to sunlight and reduce sensitivity.
- Thanks to its vitamin A, B, and E content, it rejuvenates damaged skin cells and fights wrinkles.
- It acts as a moisturizer for the lips and removes cracks.
- It is used as a make-up remover by placing drops of it on a cotton pad and wiping the make-up off, and then rinsing the face with soap and water.
How many almonds can I eat in a day?
23 almonds a day. Eating about 23 almonds daily is an easy way to incorporate many important nutrients into the diet, as it is rich in vitamin E, calcium, magnesium, and potassium. In addition, almonds are an important source of protein and fiber.
Is it OK to eat almonds everyday?
It is OK to eat almonds daily. Almonds contain a lot of calories. To properly incorporate almonds into your diet, you must balance your overall calorie intake.
How many calories are there in 10 almonds?
There are 69 calories in 10 almonds.
Do almonds burn belly fat?
Indeed, consuming plenty of almonds may help you lower your “bad” LDL cholesterol, enhance your lipid profile, and burn fat in your belly. To boost fat burning, consume a handful of the nuts, or around 30 to 35 almonds.