Rose water has many health and aesthetic benefits. In addition to its aromatic smell, rose water has many aesthetic benefits for the skin, and it is used in the manufacturing of care products. It is also used in the manufacture of some treatments, medicines, and perfumes, and it has multiple benefits in cooking and confectionery. It adds a distinct flavor to foods. As for the method of making rose water, rose petals are distilled to obtain a clear liquid that is separated from the oil, and is characterized by a transparent pink color and a beautiful refreshing scent.
Benefits of rose water for the skin
Rose water is considered a beauty friend for women, and among its benefits for the skin are the following :
- For all skin types, it cleans, preserves and makes the skin supple.
- Treating skin infections.
- Getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Moisturizing the skin, whether it is oily or dry.
- Balancing the acidity level (PH) in the skin.
- Known for calming and giving the skin softness, it contains anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin redness and irritation, and moisturizing properties for the skin that give it smoothness.
- Sunburn treatment.
- Getting rid of dark circles under the eyes
- Getting rid of excess skin oil.
- Treatment of acne infections.
- Treatment of eczema and skin scars.
- stimulating blood circulation under the skin.
- Removing makeup naturally.
Benefits of rose water for hair
These are the most important benefits of rose water for hair :
- Improving hair quality and health.
- Treating scalp infections.
- Treating dandruff.
- giving hair smoothness.
- Controlling hair oils, as it works to remove excess oils from it, like the skin, and restores its glow and vitality.
- It contains vitamins A, B3, C, and E, all of which are necessary for hair growth.
- Strengthening hair
Other benefits of rose water
- Treatment of insect bites.
- Reducing anxiety and tension.
- It relieves headaches.
- entered into producing some medicines and treatments.
- enter into the manufacture of sweets and some foods.
Natural recipes for rose water
Rose water, glycerin and lemon
- ingredients :
- 200-250 ml of glycerin.
- 100 ml of rose water.
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- How to use
The ingredients are mixed together and applied to the skin as a natural alternative to toner every night.
Rose water and lemon
- A tablespoon of rose water.
- A tablespoon of lemon juice.
- How to use
Mix the ingredients well and apply to the spots where the pimples appear. Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash your face with water. Repeat this recipe daily.