Vitamin E for healthy hair and skin.The body needs vitamins to supply it with what is needed for building and growth. The body needs vitamins in specific quantities and proportions, and each of them performs a specific function. It is worth noting that the body cannot manufacture these vitamins on its own, and therefore we need to obtain them from external sources, such as foods and nutritional supplements.In this article we will talk about vitamin E and its benefits for the skin, hair and body.
Vitamin E is one of the vitamins that the body can store and use as required, and it is a very effective antioxidant that protects the body’s cells from free radical damage. Vitamin E is found in a variety of foods and in varied amounts; eating enough of these foods eliminates the need for nutritional supplements. Vitamin E is found in oils such as wheat germ oil, almond oil, and grape seed oil, as well as fish and several fruits and vegetables such as kiwi and avocado as well as spinach.
Vitamin E benefits for hair and skin
Vitamin E has many antioxidant properties that give it a great benefit to the body, as follows:
- protects skin from free radical damage that may cause damage.
- It helps delay the signs of aging and prevent the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
- It protects the skin against various skin infections, as well as preserving the skin’s immunity, and so protects the skin from many skin problems, some of which are caused by the sun.
- Several studies show that foods and nutritional supplements containing vitamin E help to improve hair texture, which helps to improve growth, as well as help to maintain scalp health, which helps to strengthen hair follicles and promote growth.
- it Moisturizes the hair and protects it from damage.
- It improves blood flow to the scalp, which promotes hair growth.
- It gives the hair great shine and freshness, and maintains the proportion of oils in the hair.
Vitamin E benefits for the body
Vitamin E provides many health benefits to the body, the most important of which are the following
- It helps treat many problems related to the heart and blood vessels, such as atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and high blood pressure.
- It can be used to help improve the condition of patients with diabetes and avoid its complications.
- it reduces the risk of several types of cancer, including lung cancer, oral cancer, colorectal cancer, and other types of cancer.
- Help increase energy levels in the body, improve physical activity, reduce muscle damage, and increase strength during exercise. This vitamin is also sometimes used to improve physical endurance and reduce muscle damage after exercise.
- It helps treat many neurological diseases, such as Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, and many other neurological diseases.
Vitamin E recipes for skin and hair
Vitamin E for hair
This recipe helps to repair damaged hair, increase blood circulation in the scalp and thus stimulate the growth of healthy hair
- Two capsules of vitamin E oil.
- Two tablespoons of warm coconut oil.
- Two tablespoons of olive oil.
- How to use
Mix the ingredients together well. Apply the mixture to the scalp, and massage using circular motions with the fingertips. Leave the mixture for half an hour on the hair, then wash it off using a mild shampoo. Repeat this method two to three times a week to get the desired results.
Vitamin E for skin
This recipe helps to remove wrinkles and fine lines from the face, as it whitens the skin, and removes dark spots.
- Two teaspoons of vitamin E oil.
- Two tablespoons of yogurt.
- A teaspoon of lemon juice.
- A small amount of rose water.
- How to use
Mix all ingredients together well. Dip a piece of cotton in rose water, then wipe the face well. Apply the mixture to the face and neck and leave it to dry. Wash the face with cold water. Repeat this method twice a week.